In 1947, with the help of a bulldozer loan secured on nothing more than a handshake, William Lede started building supply roads for Imperial Oil’s historic discovery well in Leduc, Alberta. With that, Leduc Construction was born.
Modest, steadfast, clear in his convictions, Bill set out to shape his young company with a compelling vision of how business should be done — with integrity, accountability, and with an insistence on quality and customer service.
In both size and diversity, today’s Ledcor is a very different company than the one Bill started decades ago. Yet under the leadership of his son Dave, Bill’s values remain a part of everything we do.