Located directly next to the existing King George Skytrain station in Central Surrey, this award-winning development marks an innovative approach to connecting business, transit, and community, making it an ideal location for retail and entertainment. The King George Hub is a large mixed-used multi-phase development that is transforming Surrey’s existing downtown core into a vibrant hub of pedestrian activity.
- Phase A was completed in October 2015 and is the headquarters for Coast Capital Savings. This uniquely designed LEED Gold building consists of ground level retail space and an eight-storey office tower.
- Phase B, completed in 2021, includes two residential towers (40- and 29-storeys) and a 15-storey office tower as well as a 9,290 sq. m. (100,000 sq.ft) commercial/retail podium that connects the three towers. The office tower on this phase of the project is targeting LEED Gold.
- Phase C consists of a 34-storey purpose-built rental tower with 371 residential units, theatre, library amenity space, rooftop deck, and an 873 sq. m. (9,400 sq. ft.) retail podium. This phase was completed in 2022.
- Phase D began construction in July 2021 and will include two residential towers (41 and 43 storeys) with 886 market residential suites.
- Phase E excavation began in Summer 2023 and will consist of a 41-storey residential rental tower with 402 units, four levels of below-grade parkade, and a stand-alone amenity building.
Once complete, parking for all four phases of this development will be interconnected through a 3-level underground parkade. As General Contractor, Ledcor provided project and construction management and preconstruction services.