Embedded in our culture is the 'Ledcor Cares' spirit – a desire to assist others in need and to help move our communities forward by coming together for organizations that have a place in our hearts.
For 70 years, Ledcor and our employees have been committed to supporting the local communities where we do business by investing dollars, sharing expertise, and providing skills training. Our goal is to leave a positive legacy in everything we do - socially, environmentally, and financially.
Over the past 10 years, Ledcor has contributed over $24 million to more than 300 charities across North America, with a key focus on children’s health and increasing access to post-secondary and trades education.
Our employees continue to be the driving force behind many of our community efforts, including support for our annual employee campaign which raised over $1.4 million for over 100 charities in 27 locations across North America.
These dollars provide important resources to:
- 24 pediatric hospitals from San Diego to Edmonton and Hawaii to Newfoundland, ensuring the best possible care for sick and injured children
- 13 Make a Wish chapters who grant wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy
- 42 United Way chapters who provide front-line services for children, families, and seniors with a hand-up not a hand-out
- Various organizations specializing in causes such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Crohn’s and Colitis, and Autism
- Many local charities such as Covenant House, Little Warriors, Youth Empowerment and Support Services, Canuck Place, and Nevada Blind Children’s Foundation