Ledcor’s story began in 1947 when founder Bill Lede borrowed $5,000 on a handshake to buy Leduc Construction’s first piece of equipment, a HD14 Allis Chalmers bulldozer.
In both size and diversity, today’s Ledcor is a very different kind of company than the one Bill started decades ago. Yet under the leadership of his son Dave, Bill’s values remain a part of everything we do.
To commemorate nearly a century of business, we’re recognizing the efforts of those who make Ledcor, Ledcor. We’re celebrating with our employees across our company’s office and site locations as a small token of gratitude for the daily efforts of many that have brought us this far.