Field Sales Representative - Vancouver
Division: Telecom Field Operations
Location: BC - Vancouver
Job ID: 7563
Job Status: Open
Our Technical Services division builds and supports communication networks all across North America. It takes hard work and innovation — and we need more great, hardworking people to maintain this standard of excellence.
Ledcor is seeking an experienced Field Sales Representative for our Vancouver office. Field Sales Representatives are responsible for selling our clients’ technology solutions and upgrades to individual households across Western Canada. This is a face to face, cold call, field sales opportunity that requires a high level of energy, positive disposition and fearlessness from the representative. The ideal candidate will enjoy working away from a corporate office and will be able to thrive in a role that provides minimal supervision, but a great amount of variables. This is an entry level sales position and training will be provided.
- Sell innovative products offered by LTS’ flagship client door-to-door and face-to-face to existing and potentially new customers for the client
- Help customer understand the costs, impacts and advantages to the technological upgrade
- Process work order documentation after completion of sale
- Provide progress reports and updates to Field Supervisor
- Liaise and network with other Field Sales Representatives to share successful sales practices
- Participate in meetings and training sessions when necessary
- May perform other related duties
- Education or formal training in a sales or marketing related course or field is an asset, but not required
- Previous experience in a role that required “up-selling” is an asset
- Personable, confident, charismatic and outgoing demeanor
- Proven record determination and triumph when faced with rejection
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to identify with and influence customers
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driving record
We offer an exceptional work environment. Management is approachable, ethical and accountable. Innovation is respected, effort is rewarded and job safety is a primary focus for absolutely everyone : zero incidents is the goal. Hours are reasonable, home life is encouraged and remuneration is competitive.
- Must be willing to travel away from home on a week-to-week and extended basis
- Must be capable of working in an environment that requires lots of walking, stair climbing, standing and other repetitive physical movement