Powerline Manager-Vancouver area
Division: Telecom Infrastructure Services
Location: BC - Vancouver
Job ID: 5645
Job Status: Open
Our Technical Services division builds and supports communication networks all across North America. It takes hard work and innovation — and we need more great, hardworking people to maintain this standard of excellence.
Ledcor currently has an opening for a Power Line Manager working out of our Burnaby Office.
Successful candidate will be responsible for the development of a new business arm for Ledcor in the Power Line and Electrical Industry within BC.
- Valid journeyperson power linemen certificate
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Power Lineperson & related Management /IC skills
- Strong utilities knowledge, skills and experience at the journeyperson level to provide guidance and leadership for employees and sub trades reporting in to this position
- Valid min Class 5 BC drivers’ license
- Experience in Aboriginal relations is an asset
- Sound computer skills, Project Management and mentoring skills
We offer an exceptional work environment. Management is approachable, ethical and accountable. Innovation is respected, effort is rewarded and job safety is a primary focus for absolutely everyone : zero incidents is the goal. Hours are reasonable, home life is encouraged and remuneration is competitive.
- Travel may be required for this role.